Where is a good place to buy on-line plants? I'm looking for good quality and cheap price. My local nursery is carrying less and less. And the quality is not very good but, the prices have gone up.

best place to buy on-line plants? heinzmann Where is a good plac...
Bluestone Perennials so far seems to be the best bet for me. They send when it's appropriate to your zone. I, too, shop at least 5 or 6 different places to find plants each year because no one place is large enough to carry a variety of plants.....just the same old boring annuals, etc. I found this one annual and it's the coolest looking plant - it's called mimula.

Re: best place to buy on-line plants? Sluglady Bluestone Perennials...
Thanks for the info. I checked out the site and it looks really good. Rather expensive though. I was looking for brunnera 'Jack Frost' and it was over twenty bucks.
  Re: best place to buy on-line plants? Sluglady Bluestone Perennials...
I also have heard that Bluestone Perennials is one of the best to buy from. If you want larger plants especially perennials, check out Niche Gardens @www.nichegardens.com They have very reasonably priced plants and the quality of the plants and the shipping is superb. Also check with your local Agricultural extention agent. They know where all of the flowers and plants are grown in your county. They have a wealth of information in person and online and their advice is free. Your taxes pay for it. Happy gardening!
best place to buy on-line plants?