I live and garden in a woods and wetland area that have DEER strolling through mornings and evenings. In the Winter they have free reign over the property. BUT come April I start marking MY territory. I put my urine(full strength) in a pump sprayer. I spray all paths, tree trunks, stones etc.(not the plants)around MY GARDENS. I do this ALL Spring and Summer. I reapply once monthly unless we have alot of rain then I spray more often. I also plant all extra common hostas, common ditch daylillies and other extra plants down by the creek and in the woods. Trying to give them a buffet AWAY FROM MY GARDENS. Knock on wood, something is working for now. I hope this helps someone that has the same problems I have...BUNNIES and DEER.

URINE to keep the deer out of MY territory Lark I live and garden in...
Thanks for the tip Lark! I have moose too. No stopping them though they're big critters.
  URINE to keep the deer out of MY territory Lark I live and garden in...
I heard that there is a large number of tips that is useful to handle some issues. the details that you are shared on the page is also an informative one. The urine has the power to out the beer Hostsailor. It is a less expensive useful method.
URINE to keep the deer out of MY territory