I love to combine Japanese maples and Hosta. Here's Crimson Queen and Blue Moon. Let's see some of your favorite combos.

[Image: 000_1197.jpg]

Favorite combinations SWMOgardens I love to combine Ja...
Here's another one, Queen of the seas Hosta and Inazuma Japanese maple.

[Image: 100_3580.jpg]

Re: Favorite combinations SWMOgardens Here's another one, ...
This combination of "Beni shichihenge" Japanese maple and the red Nandina berries looks striking in late fall.

[Image: 100_2847.jpg]

Re: Favorite combinations SWMOgardens This combination of ...
I love Hosta and Liriope. I use variegated liriope all over my garden to tie everything together. (A little trick I learned from Garden Gate).
[Image: 100_3883.jpg]

Re: Favorite combinations SWMOgardens I love Hosta and Lir...
Another favorite of mine, is yellow and purple. Here Gold Standard Hosta and Palace Purple Coral Bells.

[Image: 100_2336.jpg]

Re: Favorite combinations SWMOgardens Another favorite of ...
Here is another purple and yellow I like, it's Hosta "June" and "Palace purple" Coral Bells. Many times I add a Japanese painted fern to this mix, it's an outstanding trio.

[Image: 100_3612.jpg]

Re: Favorite combinations SWMOgardens Here is another purp...
Blue, purple and chartreuse is always a winner.

[Image: 100_3690.jpg]

Re: Favorite combinations SWMOgardens Blue, purple and cha...
hey this combination is really awsome....i am loving it and it is the best one.....thanks for sharing
  Favorite combinations SWMOgardens I love to combine Ja...
Gotoassignmenthelp is team of leading professional writers for online assignment help Writing Services to students all around the world. Contact us today for Best Assignment Help Experts at very affordable price. Under GotoAssignmentHelp we provide many types of help to the students. We are the most reliable assignment helpers. We have gained our specialization after spending most of our times in making ourselves perfect. We providing 100% plagiarism free Assignment Help. At the point when you pick our math homework help assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria.
Favorite combinations