Just got the email update thingie from Garden Gate. Today's Pest du Jour is honeyvine milkweed. I love this plant! Yes, it can be invasive. It is also beautiful. Its tiny flowers have a perfume so intense that I can smell it when I open the front door, even though the vine is 50 feet away on a fence. It is also a host plant for the Monarch butterfly's larva. If you are into native plants, I would suggest trying this one. I have lots of pods so if anyone would like a couple of seeds, let me know. Email addy is susie77 [at] gmail [dot] com

Honeyvine Milkweek Owlie Just got the email u...
I live in Eastern Montana..Zone 3/4. Do you think they'd grow here? I'd love to try some, a neighbor graciously donated some butterfly weed last year, and we already had 2 monarchs [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
  Honeyvine Milkweek Owlie Just got the email u...
I wanted to plant a bottle palm tree in my garden. Could you please tell me from where I can get this as I have tried to search it out at almost every shop in Indonesia but couldn’t find it. Please help me to give essay order uk online fast.
Honeyvine Milkweek