Is 1/2 inch garden hose OK?
  Re: (0...)
Hi there,

I have 3 lovely granddaughters who like to help "Papa" water the flowers and of course the first thing they want to do is take a drink from the hose. Did you know that it's virtually impossible to find a drinking water safe hose anymore? I finally found a place in Caldwell, Idaho that sells them and now I have to decide what kind to get, because hopefully I'll have them a long time. I've used 3/4 inch - too heavy and cumbersome - and 5/8 inch, and I am considering 1/2 inch. I don't have a sprinkler system yet, so I use the hoses to water my entire yard. Any information you can share about 1/2 inch garden hose is appreciated. Happy New Year!
  Re: Is 1/2 inch garden hose OK? by pjborg (Hi there,[br][br]I h...)
The current magazine is factor oriented for the fitness of the terms for humans. The chances of perfection and college-paper.org are ensured for the elements. The cite is plucked for all humans. The perfection is done for the top of the sciences for humans.
  Re: Is 1/2 inch garden hose OK? by pjborg (Hi there,[br][br]I h...)
1/2 inch garden hose is mainly used for water passage in the garden. It is reducing superior quality tmt bars the difficulty to feed water to the plant. It can use simply and cover the garden based on the length of the hose.