gardening
  Re: (0...)
I'm planning to have a garden but the problem is, our neighbor have cows and they might be eating my vegetables. What I'm going to do?
  Re: gardening (I'm planning to have...)
Do you have a fence? If not, then I think you should put something to protect your vegetables and to make sure animals stay away from your garden. Probably a fence around the vegetables will do that. Another thing you can do is to ask your neighbors not to let their cows stray in your yard because you have planted vegetables there.

----------
Mary Henderson is a Publisher of http://www.storagesheds360.com and is an expert on the best storage sheds to meet your needs.
Mary Henderson
Publisher, http://www.storagesheds360.com
  Re: Re: gardening by StorageShedSmart (Do you have a fence?...)
Yes, cows can be very destructive to a garden. I live in Dairyland U.S.A., and it seems like every spring, usually the day after I've turned over my soil and put in the new annuals, the neighbor's cows get out and trample over everything! They don't seem to eat my new plantings (the nearby grass is more to their taste), but they leave 6" deep holes behind them as they walk across the garden (sometimes leaving a new plant squashed in the bottom of the hole), and fresh cow pies smother everything. Blech!
The great thing about gardening is that you always get a chance to start over!
  Re: Re: gardening by IntrepidMeredith (Yes, cows can be ver...)
Put up a fence and get a dog to scare them off!
  Re: Re: gardening by GreenGrower (Put up a fence and g...)
You can bind your garden by garden edging; by this you can protect your garden from cows.
  Re: Re: gardening (You can bind your ga...)
A close friend of mine began gardening a few years ago. I just love it
The cow tries to eat the vegetables so we can do something that restricts the entry of them. We can create a tight covering or wall around the garden online diamond dealers. The cows are unable to jump large walls so it can protect your vegetables.
Gardening is one of my hobby.I used to look after the plant and flowers in my garden at free time. I loved to water the plant in the evening motorcycle personal injury lawyer. I was having a good plan and flowers in my garden. I came to know about some tips fro here to get good flowers in the garden.