What’s you favorite herb or vegetable?
  Re: (0...)
Has anyone heard of the “Home Farming Movement” yet? I actually work with Triscuit and we have included plantable herb seed cards in 4 million boxes of Triscuit to help encourage people to grow their own herbs and vegetables at home. On our website, www.triscuit.com/homefarming, you can find a Crop Guide that provides suggestions as to which crops are best for your climate. What’s your favorite herb or vegetable?
  Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? by GreenGrower (Has anyone heard of ...)
hey friends....my favorite vegetable is carrot..... i really love it and it is very good for our health too...
  Re: Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? by bobkerry (hey friends....my fa...)
Carrots are great. I think you will enjoy this tasty Mustard Glazed Carrot recipe from our Triscuit site. Enjoy!
Mustard Glazed Carrots

Prep time: 15 min

Total time: 15 min

Makes: 4 servings
What you need

* 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen baby carrots
* 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
* 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill or parsley
* 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted

Make it

* COOK carrots as directed on package.

* MEANWHILE, mix remaining ingredients until well blended.

* DRAIN carrots; place in medium bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat.

Kraft Kitchens Tips

Great Substitute
Substitute 1 tsp. dill weed or parsley flakes for the fresh dill.

Link: http://www.kraftbrands.com/homefarming/g...rrots.aspx

Let me know what you think about the recipe!
  Re: Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? by GreenGrower (Carrots are great. I...)
My favorite vegetable is potato. I love to eat this..
  Re: Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? (My favorite vegetabl...)
MatthewWilliams since you like potatoes, here is a great recipe from our Triscuit site that I think you will like.

Prep time: 5 min

Total time: 25 min

Makes: 6 servings
What you need

* 1-1/2 lb. small new potatoes (about 22), quartered
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 tsp. dill weed

Make it

* MICROWAVE potatoes and water in covered 3-qt. microwaveable dish on HIGH 15 to 17 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring after 10 min.; drain. Return potatoes to dish; set aside.

* MICROWAVE cream cheese and milk in microwaveable bowl 1 min.; stir until smooth. Pour over potatoes; sprinkle with dill.

* MICROWAVE 1 to 2 min. or until heated through; stir gently.

Kraft Kitchens Tips

Food Facts
Since the skins of new potatoes are tender, they do not need to be removed prior to cooking or eating the potatoes.

link:http://www.kraftbrands.com/homefarming/growing/storing/recipes/Pages/new-potatoes-in-creamy-dill-sauce.aspx

Let me know what you think!
  Re: Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? by GreenGrower (MatthewWilliams sinc...)
I don't need a recipe, but my favorite herb to grow is basil.

This year I made room to try stevia in my herb garden, and often find my 4-year-old harvesting leaves of either that or tarragon to munch on. Smile

Nothing is easier than growing rosemary. Put a plant in ordinary soil in a sunny spot and watch it grow. I live in a "Mediterranean" climate; where do you live?
  Re: Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? by sbcjsr (Nothing is easier th...)
Thank you GreenGrower,for your nice suggestion.
  Re: What’s you favorite herb or vegetable? by GreenGrower (Has anyone heard of ...)
This is really all very excellent and certainly vegetables are full of vitamins that are very good for health. I would also like to mention the high value of natural cannabidiol. Have you heard of this Supplement? I am very happy with the result of taking CBD oil and advise everyone to Read this buyer's guide by Observer.com.