Brugmansia or Angel Trumpet
  Re: (0...)
Does anyone here grow them? [image]http://www.brugmansia.us/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=917:b-q-melon-deau&Itemid=201[/image]
  Re: Brugmansia or Angel Trumpet by Joelle (Does anyone here gro...)
I grow what we call angel trumpet. The blooms are white, large, bloom at night(early morning), bush like & return every year. The blooms are upright & have a wonderful aroma, vanilla like. This is the 4th year I have grown them. Have given away alot. Very hardy here in middle Tennessee. I usually leave the pods with seeds to just fall where they will & give the new plants away in the spring. Hope this helps. Happy Gardening, Susie44
Interesting name. You grow your angelic trumpet according to the lunar horoscope. I read that the moon affects the growth of plants. In addition, it is important to take into account the calendar days of landing.
I agree the name of the angel's trumpet is very symbolic. Of course any gardener knows that it is necessary to follow the phase of the moon when planting plants and it is better to plant seedlings when the moon is growing. It is also important to consider numbers. I am fond of numerology and I know for sure that it is undesirable to plant plants on the 6th number. Why? This you can find out from a useful numerological article about meaning of 6.